NOW STANDARD WITH FLOW CONTROL
The beautiful Profitec Pro 700 has been given a V2 upgrade making it close to perfection now.
Quality, quality, quality is the ethos of the Pro 700.
Noticeable changes to the V2 are the 60mm black gauges for boiler and pump pressure, newly designed steam and hot water taps and “P” branding.
Internal upgrades include a stainless steel modification to the already technically perfect E61 group.
Even more stunning is the absolute class leading 2 bar steam power it shunts out due to an upgraded PID and steam valve.
But as of 12 October there is even more !!!.
Flow control, yip they have added flow control to the Pro 700, Pro 600 and Pro 500, meaning you can manually adjust the brew pressure during extraction via the control valve and view live what is happening on the group mounted extraction pressure gauge.
Profitec Pro 700 Dual Boiler Domestic Espresso Coffee Machine features :
- Dual boiler (single boiler option)
- Pressure Flow Contol
- 2 Bar steam pressure
- Upgraded PID
- New steam release valve
- NEW: E61 Brew group with stainless steel mushroom
- PID-display for the individual temperature adjustment of both boilers
- PID-display for individual boiler temperature adjustment
- PID-display indicates the brewing time in seconds
- Programmable ECO-Mode
- Brew group cleaning reminder
- Rotary pump
- NEW: Ergonomic wear-free rotary valves
- High-end steam and hot water wands
- NEW: Larger boiler and pump pressure gauges in classic black and Profitec “P” branding
- 0.75 l stainless steel coffee boiler
- 2.0 l stainless steel steam and hot water boiler with separate on/off switch
- Steam boiler with separate on/off switch
- Boiler insulation
- Switchable from water tank to fixed water connection
- Water tank with a 2.8 l volume and water tank connector
- Automatic shut-off when machine reaches low water volume
- Removable cup tray
- NEW: Large drip tray with a 1.0 l capacity and the Profitec “P”
- Separate grid to raise cups
- Voltage: 230V / 110V / 240V
- Power: 1600 W
- Weight: 31 kg / 68.4 lbs
- Dimensions W x D x H: 340 x 475 x 420 mm without portafilter, 340 x 590 x 420 mm with portafilter
Add an E61 Group Head Thermometer, see image below, for accurate and consistent brew temperatures, click here for more info.
Please see the comprehensive video from Whole Latte Love below.
Please contact us for availability of this item before purchase – we would like to inform you should there be any waiting period before you receive your stock.