Rocket R Cinquantotto 1 Group Domestic Espresso Coffee Machine
Cinquantotto means 58, the new R 58 from Rocket Espresso.
Dual independently operated PID controlled boilers allowing for optimum extraction of any coffee type or roast style. Rocket Espresso inclined boiler technology means precise group temperature adjustment and unprecedented levels of temperature stability.
Commercial grade rotary pump draws from the machines internal water reservoir or allows for the machine to have
a direct water connection from the water supply.
Machine functions are controlled by the touch screen communication pod that now includes an automatic on/off function – your machine is ready to go whenever you need coffee. The communication pod can easily be removed from the machine to retain the aesthetic that is Rocket Espresso.
Rocket R Cinquantotto 1 Group Domestic Espresso Coffee Machine :
- Bodywork : All stainless steel (AISI 304) with stainless steel cup frame surround.
- Brewing head : Commercial brewing head. Weight 4.05 kg (9 lbs)
- Pre-infusion : Dual pre-infusion system: mechanical pre-infusion system with progressively working piston and static pre-infusion chamber. This reflects into smooth coffee extraction with optimum aroma, body and “crema”.
Rocket R 58 machines come with one dedicated boiler for coffee water and one boiler for steam and hot water (service boiler). The guarantee for consistent performances and temperature stability.
- Coffee water : boiler: 0.58 litre capacity. Copper made.
Service boiler : 1.7 litre capacity. Copper made. Boiler comes with lead free brass endplates and additional external insulation for optimum thermal retention.
Optimised boiler capacity ratio to heater power results in fast heat up time.
- Heaters Coffee water boiler: 1.400 W
- Service boiler: 1.400 W
- Max. simultaneous power consumption: 1.550 W
- Pump type Full commercial rotary type pump (not vibration type pump) with external pressure adjustment.
- Temperature control of boilers Electronic control by PID sensors inside the boilers for precise temperature control.
- Pressure gauges One dedicated gauge for pump pressure and one for service boiler pressure control.
- Stainless steel steam wand With our cool-touch technology: anti-burn (only the nozzle gets hot); easy cleaning as milk does not bake on wand;more efficient steam, as heat is not dissipated around the wand. Steam nozzle designed for easy milk foaming with fine texture.
- Electronically controlled Microprocessor controlled automatic level control of coffee water boiler, service boiler and fresh water reservoir, with low water level indication system.
- Safety valve Fully certified commercially rated safety valve.
- Water supply 2.5 litre fresh water reservoir or alternatively direct water connection (hard plumbed) with full drip tray drainage system.
Technical Features of the Rocket R Cinquantotto Espresso Coffee Machine :
- Dimensions (W x D X H) 31 cm x 44 cm x 41 cm
- 12.2 in x 17,32 in x 16.14 in
- Weight 29 kg / 64 lb
Add an E61 Group Head Thermometer, see image below, for accurate and consistent brew temperatures, click here for more info.
Please contact us for availability of this item before purchase – we would like to inform you should there be any waiting period before you receive your stock.