Please note that his machine is available on back order only.
Final price is dependent on the rand/euro rate.
The R60V pressure profiling.
Traditionally 9 bar of pump pressure extracts the flavours and oils from the coffee to produce espresso. The R 60V with a unique pressure profile system allows further enhancement in the cup with the ability to fine tune pump pressure over the course of the extraction.
The Rocket Espresso pressure profiling system uses a five step approach to allow the extraction to be split into five different time intervals, each allowing for a different pressure to be programmed, making it possible to both ramp up or ramp down pump pressure depending on the coffee type and flavours being chased.
The Rocket Espresso communication pod allows adjustments to be made through a remote controller or through the machine wifi system which will display real time temperatures, pressures and extraction times.
Dual boiler and PID controlled. Rotary pump with water reservoir or direct water connection.
Some people consider the domestic espresso machines built by Italian company ECM in the 1980’s as legendary. When we at Rocket Espresso purchased the rights to build those very machines, we certainly thought so.
We then set about turning the legendary machines into the finest handmade espresso machines. Our machines had to be beautiful and made with meticulous care and attention to detail.
More importantly the machines of Rocket Espresso had to be capable of producing the finest espresso.
Rocket R60V 1 Group Domestic Espresso Coffee Machine features :
- Bodywork : All stainless steel (AISI 304) with stainless steel cup frame surround.
- Brewing head : Commercial brewing head. Weight 4.05 kg (9 lbs)
- Pre-infusion : Dual pre-infusion system: mechanical pre-infusion system with progressively working piston and static pre-infusion chamber. This reflects into smooth coffee extraction with optimum aroma, body and “crema”.
Rocket R60V machines come with one dedicated boiler for coffee water and one boiler for steam and hot water (service boiler). The guarantee for consistent performances and temperature stability.
- Coffee water : boiler: 0.58 litre capacity. Copper made.
Service boiler : 1.7 litre capacity. Copper made. Boiler comes with lead free brass endplates and additional external insulation for optimum thermal retention.
Optimised boiler capacity ratio to heater power results in fast heat up time.
- Heaters Coffee water boiler: 1.400 W
- Service boiler: 1.400 W
- Max. simultaneous power consumption: 1.550 W
- Pump type Full commercial rotary type pump (not vibration type pump) with external pressure adjustment.
- Temperature control of boilers Electronic control by PID sensors inside the boilers for precise temperature control.
- Pressure Profile – Android and iPhone app.
- Pressure gauges One dedicated gauge for pump pressure and one for service boiler pressure control.
- Stainless steel steam wand With our cool-touch technology: anti-burn (only the nozzle gets hot); easy cleaning as milk does not bake on wand;more efficient steam, as heat is not dissipated around the wand. Steam nozzle designed for easy milk foaming with fine texture.
- Electronically controlled Microprocessor controlled automatic level control of coffee water boiler, service boiler and fresh water reservoir, with low water level indication system.
- Safety valve Fully certified commercially rated safety valve.
- Water supply 2.5 litre fresh water reservoir or alternatively direct water connection (hard plumbed) with full drip tray drainage system.
TECHNICAL FEATURES OF THE Rocket R60V 1 Group Domestic Espresso Coffee Machine :
- Dimensions (W x D X H) 31 cm x 44 cm x 39 cm
- Weight 29.5 kg
Please contact us for availability of this item before purchase – we would like to inform you should there be any waiting period before you receive your stock.