Profitec Pro 700 Dual Boiler Domestic Espresso Coffee Machine Plus Profitec Pro T64 Grinder.
With upgraded PID and Pressure Release Valve for Maximum steam Power :
- New PID – you can now increase the steam boiler temperature for more steam power.
- New Valve – the new valve allows a maximum steam pressure of 2.5 bars before releasing pressure.
All things considered, we rate the Profitec Pro 700 to be the best dual boiler espresso machine on the market.
The Profitec Pro 700 Dual Boiler Domestic Espresso Coffee Machine is a semi-automatic, dual-boiler espresso machine with PID so the temperature for both boilers may be adjusted individually.
A great feature of the Profitec Pro 700 is that the PID display becomes a shot timer once you start to extract your espresso.
The Pro 700 may be used with water tank or fixed water connection.
One can also programme to machine to prioritise the espresso boiler, in which case it will only heat the steam boiler once the espresso boiler has reached optimal temperature – saving power.
The Profitec Pro 700 comes highly recommended by us and has all the finer quality touches that makes it stand out from the competition.
Watch a review here courtesy of Whole Latte Love :
This machine is also available in a stunning glass side panel version, whereby the internal quality hand-built quality of the machine is display – The Profit Pro 700 Vetro. We have also added internal remote control LED lights to the Vetro to further accentuate the beauty of this machine.
Profitec GmbH was founded in 1985 and has specialized in the manufacture of hand made Italian espresso machines.
Profitec Pro 700 Dual Boiler Domestic Espresso Coffee Machine features :
- Dual Boiler
- PID-display for the individual temperature adjustment of both boilers
- PID-display indicates the brewing time in seconds
- E61 brew-group
- Rotary pump
- Wear-free rotary valves
- High-end, `no-burn´ steam and hot water wands
- Separate grid to raise cups
- Boiler and pump pressure gauges
- Stainless steel boiler with 0.75 l volume for espresso preparation
- Steam and hot water boiler in stainless steel with a 2.0 l volume
- Steam boiler with separate on/off switch
- Boiler insulation
- Two heaters with 1 x 1200 Watts and 1 x 1400 Watts
- Switchable from water tank to fixed water connection
- Water tank with a 3 l volume and water tank connector
- Automatic shut-off by way of low water volume sensor
- Large drip tray with a 1 l capacity
- Removeable cup tray
- Voltage 230V / 110V / 240V
- Weight 31 kg / 68.4 lbs
- Dimensions W x D x H: 340 x 475 x 420
The Profitec Pro T64 is a professional direct grinder with digital dosing programming.
The Profitec Pro T64’s unique stepless conical setting mechanism allows for one of the most precise settings we’ve seen.
With it’s big commercial 64mm burrs and powerful 450w motor, this grinder will deliver a consistent quality grind for perfect extraction.
The darkened bean hopper (500g capacity) is also a first keeping the beans fresh longer.
Watch a review here courtesy of Whole Latte Love : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGxVZc2Igww
The Profitec Pro T64 On Demand Domestic Coffee Grinder features :
- Step less grind adjustment
- Display for programming the portion sizes and an integrated quantity counter
- Two buttons for selecting the portions size
- Manual grind: hold the grinding button
- Stop grinding: press the respective button again
- Grinding time: 4,0 ± 0,2 sec. – 1 portion (7-9 g) 5,5 ± 0,2 sec. – 2 portions (14-16 g)
- Height adjustable mechanism to situate the porta filter
- Darkened bean hopper with a 500g volume
- Catching tray for coffee grounds
- Housing made from stainless steel
- Grinding mechanism made from aluminium
TECHNICAL FEATURES OF THE Profitec Pro T64 On Demand Domestic Coffee Grinder :
- 64 mm diameter stainless steel burrs
- 1400 revolutions per minute
- Voltage: 230 V (115 V) / 50 Hz
- Weight: 7.5 kg
Please contact us for availability of this item before purchase – we would like to inform you should there be any waiting period before you receive your stock.