Lelit Mara Gold Domestic Espresso Machine.
Available June 2018.
You thought you knew what you wanted – until this.
24 Karat Gold Plated E61 Complete Groups and steam wand and hot water tap.
The Lelit Mara is also the world’s most compact espresso machine with an E61 Type group.
Lelit is an Italian family-run company that designs and produces coffee machines either for household or professional use. Both a long technical tradition and an advanced research and development division makes Lelit a leading company among the espresso machine producers. Design, technology, service and care for details are the main features of our company.
In Lelit’s DNA :
- No frills, everything we produce must be functional.
- Great attention to the internal dynamics – functional excellence.
- Our goal is to produce something that will last.
- Transfer knowledge from commercial machines to the domestic machines.
- Handmade laboratory. We like to get our hands on things.
- Italian heart, European spirit.
Lelit Diana Dual Boiler Dual Pump PID 1 Group Domestic Espresso Machine :
- Cup warmer
- Polished water tray in stainless steel
- Double manometer for coffee/steam pressure
- Multidirectional, anti-burn steam/water wands
- Polished old style knobs in phenolic resin with chromed, anti-burn cover.
- Mirror polished stainless steel appliance body
- 24kt gold group, taps and wands
- 1.5 l copper boiler with heat exchanger
- E61 type group with mechanical pre-infusion
- Group heating through thermo-syphonic circulation
- Professional water-steam taps with spring closure
- 3 way solenoid valve for coffee manometer reset
- I-O round, stainless steel switch
- Led for machine on
- Led for machine in heating process
- Acoustic alarm for lack of water in the tank
- 58mm commercial filterholder
- Water tank: 2,5 l
- Coffee/water pump: 15 bar
- Dimensions LxDxH: 22x40x35,5 cm
- Boiler heating element: 1400W
- Voltage: 230V 50Hz – 120V 60Hz
- Weight: 18,8 kg
Please contact us for availability of this item before purchase – we would like to inform you should there be any waiting period before you receive your stock.