Lelit Diana Dual Boiler Dual Pump PID 1 Group Domestic Espresso Machine.
We found an absolute gem in Italy with the Lelit Diana. A double boiler, double pump, PID espresso machine at a price we’re sure they got wrong.
We all know about a double boiler machine with PID, but why 2 pumps ? On ALL espresso machines there is a possibility that the machine will automatically fill the boiler while you are extracting your espresso – when this happens there will be a variation in brew pressure. Not with the Lelit Diana – with dedicated boilers, PID and a dedicated pump for your group head nothing can effect your temperature or brew pressure.
Excellent build quality, beautiful to look at and most importantly produces great espresso with endless steam power.
Small clever things, like a raised group head to fit larger cups BUT with an espresso/small cup tray that cleverly clips into the drip tray should you require it, and multiple indicator lights so you know exactly what your machine is up to.
Another point to mention is that the hot water tap is set at the same temperature as the PID – this means that when you add hot water to top up your americano it is not the usual 120’C (or more) water that burns your espresso, and its at the perfect temperature to brew tea.
There is simply no better package than this for a domestic espresso machine with all the bells and whistles that one would need.
Lelit is an Italian family-run company that designs and produces coffee machines either for household or professional use. Both a long technical tradition and an advanced research and development division makes Lelit a leading company among the espresso machine producers. Design, technology, service and care for details are the main features of our company.
6 Cappuccino in 5 minutes on the old model – click here.
We’ve been using this machine for a while now and its great. Endless steam power, great espressos and super fast warm-up time – 3 minutes and 30 seconds – steam and brew ready.
In Lelit’s DNA :
- No frills, everything we produce must be functional.
- Great attention to the internal dynamics – functional excellence.
- Our goal is to produce something that will last.
- Transfer knowledge from commercial machines to the domestic machines.
- Handmade laboratory. We like to get our hands on things.
- Italian heart, European spirit.
Lelit Diana Dual Boiler Dual Pump PID 1 Group Domestic Espresso Machine :
- Wide cup warmer
- Lever switches
- Multidirectional steam wand
- Fixed water wand
- Mug friendly – espresso cup rack
- 58 mm commercial filterholder
- Double manometer for coffee/steam pressure
- PID boiler controller for coffee
- Stainless steel appliance body
- Tank water level visible from the side
- 3 way solenoid valve to dry up the coffee powder
- Possibility to cut off the steam boiler only
- Electronic card for steam boiler recharge
- 300 ml brass boiler
- 600 ml stainless steel steam boiler
- Acoustic alarm for lack of water in the tank
- Water tank: 2,5 l
- Coffee/water pump: 15 bar
- Steam pump: 15 bar
- Dimensions LxDxH: 30,5×28,5×39,5 cm
- Steam boiler heating element: 1000W
- Voltage: 230V 50Hz
- Weight: 14,7 kg
- Coffee boiler heating element: 1200W
Lelit Stepless Grind on Demand Conical Burr Espresso Coffee Grinder :
- Bean hopper capacity: 250 g
- Dimensions LxDxH: 12x18x30,5 cm
- Power: 150W
- Voltage: 230V 50Hz – 120V 60Hz
- Coffee chute, filter holder support and grinding switch in stainless steel
- Automatic grinder on demand
- Stainless steel appliance body
- Ø38 mm conical burrs
Please contact us for availability of this item before purchase – we would like to inform you should there be any waiting period before you receive your stock.