The La Marzocco Strada EP 2 Group Commercial Espresso Coffee Machine – electronic paddle gives you pressure profiling which allows you to bring out different flavour components which affect the balance and body of the shot, and produce a rounder, softer espresso that highlights brightness, sweetness and delicate notes.
The Strada enables you to create that perfect expression of a particular single origin coffee as an espresso, and reproduce a flavour profile that may be difficult to attain at a constant 9 bars of pressure.
Named after the symbol of Florence, Italy – the lion – La Marzocco has been the leader in espresso machine innovations since 1927 – with the first double boiler, the first saturated group head, the first to commercially use PID controllers, and the first to introduce fully programmable pressure profiling.
Since the 1980’s, La Marzocco has helped to build the speciality coffee community into the robust, quality-driven industry it is today.
The La Marzocco Strada EP 2 Group Commercial Espresso Coffee Machine – electronic paddle features :
- Electronically controlled gear pumps provide precise pressure control.
- Motor speed control with la marzocco’s classic paddle interface.
- Absolute and direct control of pressure at any point during the extraction.
- Manually operated by the barista.
- Record feature to program and reproduce pressure profiles.
- Pressure profiling by regulating the pump motor speed.
- Compact dimension allows for one pump per group.
- Coffee boiler pumps mounted inside the machine.
- Pump assembly is easy to service.
- Variable solenoid valve control for the steam wand.
- Interface is configured as a lever.
- Control electronics are added to the coffee machine board.
- Multiple coffee boilers allow you to customize the temperature of each brew group.
- Saturated groups ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Digital display makes it easy to adjust machine parameters.
- Hot Water Economizer enables you to fine tune the tap water temperature for tea.
- Pre Heating System increase productivity by pre-heating incoming water into the coffee boiler.
- P.I.D.allows you to electronically control espresso brewing temperature (±0.5°C).
- Tall Cups allows you to use the machine with tall and large take away cups.
- USB to record and replay the desired pressure profiles indefinitely.
- Multiple Gear Pumps mounted inside the Strada, compact dimension allows for one pump per group.
- Stainless steel portafilters and precision baskets improve your cup quality and consistency.
Technical Features of the La Marzocco Strada EP 2 Group Commercial Espresso Coffee Machine – electronic paddle :
- Height (CM) 53
- Width (CM) 95
- Depth (CM) 58.8
- Weight (KG/) 93
- Watts (W) 6100
- Coffee boiler (L) 5
- Steam boiler (L) 11
Please contact us for availability of this item before purchase – we would like to inform you should there be any waiting period before you receive your stock.