The La Marzocco GB5 2 Group AV Commercial Espresso Coffee Machine – automatic named for Giovanna Bambi and designed with classic La Marzocco styling and spirit, the GB/5 combines harmonious aesthetics and powerful technological advancements with gracious lines and curves. The GB/5 is an understated companion to any coffee bar, while its unmatched temperature stability provides steady brew water and steam even at the peak of the morning rush.
Named after the symbol of Florence, Italy – the lion – La Marzocco has been the leader in espresso machine innovations since 1927 – with the first double boiler, the first saturated group head, the first to commercially use PID controllers, and the first to introduce fully programmable pressure profiling. Since the 1980’s, La Marzocco has helped to build the speciality coffee community into the robust, quality-driven industry it is today.
The La Marzocco GB5 2 Group AV Commercial Espresso Coffee Machine – automatic features :
- Saturated Groups Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Multifunction keypads and digital display.
- Dual Boiler System allows for a separate boilers to optimize espresso brewing and one for steam production.
- P.I.D. allows you to electronically control espresso brewing temperature (±0.5°C).
- Stainless steel portafilters and precision baskets improve your cup quality and consistency.
- Digital Display make it easy to adjust machine parameters (AV version only).
- Tall Cup allows you to use the machine with tall and large take away cups.
- Hot Water Economizer enables you to fine tune the tap water temperature for tea.
- Pre Heating System increase productivity by pre-heating incoming water into the coffee boiler.
Technical Features of the La Marzocco GB5 2 Group AVCommercial Espresso Coffee Machine – automatic :
- Height (CM) 47.5
- Width (CM) 75
- Depth (CM) 62.2
- Weight (KG/) 63
- Watts (W) 4600
- Coffee boiler (L) 3.4
- Steam boiler (L) 7
Please contact us for availability of this item before purchase – we would like to inform you should there be any waiting period before you receive your stock.