The La Marzocco FB80 3 Group AV Commercial Espresso Coffee Machine – automatic “FB” for Fratelli Bambi, was introduced to commemorate its 80th anniversary. The FB/80 merges advanced technology with attention to detail and colour, La Marzocco’s pursuit for perfection, and expression of excellence.
Named after the symbol of Florence, Italy – the lion – La Marzocco has been the leader in espresso machine innovations since 1927 – with the first double boiler, the first saturated group head, the first to commercially use PID controllers, and the first to introduce fully programmable pressure profiling.
Since the 1980’s, La Marzocco has helped to build the speciality coffee community into the robust, quality-driven industry it is today.
The La Marzocco FB80 3 Group AV Commercial Espresso Coffee Machine – automatic features :
- Saturated Groups Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual Boiler System allows for a separate boilers to optimize espresso brewing and one for steam production.
- Digital Display makes it easy to adjust machine parameters.
- Hot Water Economizer enables you to fine tune the tap water temperature for tea.
- Pre Heating System increases productivity by pre-heating incoming water into the coffee boiler.
- P.I.D. allows you to electronically control espresso brewing temperature (±0.5°C).
- Stainless steel portafilters and precision baskets improve your cup quality and consistency.
- Tall Cup allows you to use the machine with tall and take away cups
- Saturated Groups Ensures unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
Technical Features of the La Marzocco FB80 3 Group AV Commercial Espresso Coffee Machine – automatic :
- Height (CM) 48,5
- Width (CM) 95,5
- Depth (CM) 62,7
- Weight (KG/) 79
- Watts (W) 6100
- Coffee boiler (L) 5
- Steam boiler (L) 5
Please contact us for availability of this item before purchase – we would like to inform you should there be any waiting period before you receive your stock.