Profitec Pro 700 Vetro Dual Boiler Domestic Espresso Coffee Machine.
This is the glass version of the Pro 700 with glass side panels.
Now one can see that this machine is pure quality on the inside as well as outside.
The Profitec Pro 700 Vetro Dual Boiler Domestic Espresso Coffee Machine is a semi-automatic, dual-boiler espresso machine with PID so the temperature for both boilers may be adjusted individually.
A great feature of the Profitec Pro 700 is that the PID display becomes a shot timer once you start to extract your espresso.
The Pro 700 may be used with water tank or fixed water connection.
One can also programme to machine to priorise the espresso boiler, in which case it will only heat the steam boiler once the espresso boiler has reached optimal temperature – saving power.
The Profitec Pro 700 comes highly recommended by us and has all the finer quality touches that makes it stand out from the competition.
Watch review here courtesy of Whole Latte Love : www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTLp2hQowG8&feature=iv&src_vid=4I3V3fkNgow&annotation_id=annotation_3074012799
Profitec GmbH was founded in 1985 and has specialized in the manufacture of hand made Italian espresso machines.
Profitec Pro 700 Dual Boiler Domestic Espresso Coffee Machine features :
- Dual Boiler
- PID-display for the individual temperature adjustment of both boilers
- PID-display indicates the brewing time in seconds
- E61 brew-group
- Rotary pump
- Wear-free rotary valves
- High-end, `no-burn´ steam and hot water wands
- Separate grid to raise cups
- Boiler and pump pressure gauges
- Stainless steel boiler with 0.75 l volume for espresso preparation
- Steam and hot water boiler in stainless steel with a 2.0 l volume
- Steam boiler with separate on/off switch
- Boiler insulation
- Two heaters with 1 x 1200 Watts and 1 x 1400 Watts
- Switchable from water tank to fixed water connection
- Water tank with a 3 l volume and water tank connector
- Automatic shut-off by way of low water volume sensor
- Large drip tray with a 1 l capacity
- Removeable cup tray
- Voltage 230V / 110V / 240V
- Weight 31 kg / 68.4 lbs
- Dimensions W x D x H: 340 x 475 x 420
Add an E61 Group Head Theremometer, see image below, for accurate and consistent brew temperatures, click here for more info.
Please contact us for availability of this item before purchase – we would like to inform you should there be any waiting period before you receive your stock.