Profitec Pro 600 Flow Control Dual Boiler PID Domestic Espresso Coffee Machine.
NOW STANDARD WITH FLOW CONTROL
The Profitec Pro 600 Dual Boiler Domestic Espresso Coffee Machine is a semi-automatic, dual-boiler espresso machine with PID so the temperature for both boilers may be adjusted individually.
A great feature of the Profitec Pro 600 is that the PID display becomes a shot timer once you start to extract your espresso.
The Pro 600 is a dual boiler espresso machine with a PID display, which can also be used as a single-boiler machine. Both boiler temperatures can be individually adjusted using the PID.
The high quality stainless steel housing with colored side elements and the strikingly shaped steam and hot water wands give the Pro 600 a particularly extravagant look.
But as of 12 October there is even more !!!.
Flow control, yip they have added flow control to the Pro 600, Pro 500 and Pro 700, meaning you can manually adjust the brew pressure during extraction via the control valve and view live what is happening on the group mounted extraction pressure gauge.
Profitec Pro 600 Flow Control Dual Boiler PID Domestic Espresso Coffee Machine features :
- Pressure Flow Control
- Dual Boiler
- E61 brew group
- PID-display for the individual temperature adjustment of both boilers
- PID-display indicates the brewing time in seconds
- Wear-free rotary valves
- Vibration pump
- Water tank with a 2.8 l volume (works off only it’s internal water tank)
- Automatic stut-off when machine reaches low water volume
- Stainless steel boiler with 0.75 l volume for espresso preparation
- Steam and hot water boiler in stainless steel boiler with 1.0 l volume
- Boiler insulation
- Boiler and pump pressure gauges
- Removable cup tray
- Voltage 230V / 110V / 240V
- Weight 31 kg / 68.4 lbs
- Dimensions W x D x H: 393mm (340mm with lances) x 302mm x 447mm
Add an E61 Group Head Thermometer, see image below, for accurate and consistent brew temperatures, click here for more info.
Please contact us for availability of this item before purchase – we would like to inform you should there be any waiting period before you receive your stock.