Profitec Pro 500 Flow Control PID Domestic Espresso Coffee Machine.
NOW STANDARD WITH FLOW CONTROL
As with all the Profitec machines build quality is the main focus – all Profitec machines are hand-made in Italy.
The classic design of the polished stainless steel housing with a high-end, massive E 61 brewing group is rounded off by the nostalgic rotary valves. These are low-wear and easy to handle, thanks to spring-loaded technology.
With the practical PID display, you have the option to set the steam temperature and therefore the pressure in the boiler for milk frothing and to change the extraction temperature at the brew group according to your needs.
But as of 12 October there is even more !!!.
Flow control, yip they have added flow control to the Pro 500, Pro 600 and Pro 700, meaning you can manually adjust the brew pressure during extraction via the control valve and view live what is happening on the group mounted extraction pressure gauge.
Profitec Pro 500 Flow Control PID Domestic Espresso Coffee Machine features :
- Pressure Flow Control
- E61 Brew group with stainless steel mushroom
- PID control for regulating the boiler temperature
- Programmable ECO-Mode
- Wear-free rotary valves
- High-end steam and hot water wands
- Boiler and pump pressure gauges
- 2.0 l stainless steel boiler
- Boiler insulation
- Stainless steel heating element
- Vibrations pump
- 2.8 l water tank with built-in adapter
- Automatic shut-off when machine reaches low water volume
- Orange control lamp to indicate low water level
- Removable cup tray
- Power usage : 230V/1400 W
- Weight 23 kg
- Dimensions (WxDxH):
305 x 450 x 395 mm without portafilter
305 x 555 x 395 mm with portafilter
Please contact us for availability of this item before purchase – we would like to inform you should there be any waiting period before you receive your stock.