The Pro300 is a dual boiler, semi-automatic espresso machine with a ring brew group. Depending on your needs, the Pro300 may be used as a single-circuit machine or a dual boiler machine. The advantage is the short, 5 minute heat-up time for making espresso. The stainless steel, steam- and hot-water boiler may be activated or switched off at any time. The desired brew temperature can be regulated via the PID-display. The display shows the espresso brewing time in seconds, as well.
Profitec GmbH was founded in 1985 and has specialized in the manufacture of hand made Italian espresso machines.
Profitec Pro 300 Dual Boiler Domestic Espresso Coffee Machine features :
- Dual boiler
- Ring brew group with a 0.325 l brass boiler
- PID-display to regulate the temperature of the coffee boiler
- PID-display showing the brewing time in seconds
- Stainless steel steam- and hot-water boiler with a 0.75 l volume
- Vibration pump Ulka EX5
- Boiler pressure gauge
- ‘No-burn’ steam wand
- Boiler insulation
- Heater coffee boiler – 1200 Watts
- Heater steam boiler – 1200 Watts
- Steam boiler can be switched on or off seperately
- Watertank with adapter and a 3 l volume
- Low water level switch-off
- Available in 230V/110V
- Weight 18 kg (39.7 lbs)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 255 x 415 x 385 mm without portafilter
255 x 475 x 385 mm with portafilter
Please contact us for availability of this item before purchase – we would like to inform you should there be any waiting period before you receive your stock.