Lelit Mara X E61 PID Espresso Machine with Anfim Best Grinder
Lelit seems to be taking the lead in the prosumer market. First the game changing Lelit Bianca and now the Lelit Mara X PID.
Italian hand-made quality and very competitive pricing.
The world’s most compact E61 espresso machine just got super powers – Mara X
Mara X is an E61-type group with automatic brew temperature control that allows all users to easily pull the perfect espresso shot. It’s brand new double probe system, patented by Lelit, keeps brew temperature constant so as to yield the best performance for each shot
The PID in the Mara X is unique. Unlike all other PID’s which remain at the preset temperature, the Mara X will twice a second make calculations, and will then either heat up or cool down the boiler thereby regulating the temperature of the heat exchanger – simply genius.
In addition, a switch on the right side of the Mara X allows you to choose either Brew Temperature Priority (keeping the brew temperature constant) or Steam Temperature Priority (your Mara X with then regulate temperatures like any normal HX PID machine).
A silent vibration pump ? – Yes, its new patented pump goes beyond being merely silent.
We think this one is a winner.
Launching mid March 2020 we have been able to reserve some machines and are pre-selling them – first come, first serve.
We urge you to please not wait to order. We’re sure this will be as big a success as the Lelit Bianca, meaning if you don’t get your Mara X first you’ll be in for a bit of a wait.
Lelit Mara X E61 PID Prosumer Espresso Machine features :
- Stainless Steel boiler with 1.8 litre capacity
- Stainless steel AISI 316L heat exchanger E61-type group with mechanical pre-infusion
- Heating of group sped up by thermosyphon circulation through double probe HX system (Patent pending)
- The PID switch located behind the drip tray allows setting for warm, hot or extra hot
- Last shot protection – makes sure you don’t run out of water mid-shot and waste your espresso.
- Spring-loaded professional taps
- Cool touch steam wand
- Double pressure gauge
- Power saving system that reduces the pressure in the steam boiler when not in use, keeping an 80% heating efficiency whilst still guaranteeing machine reactivation
- Stainless steel back lit On/Off switch Machine in heating led and/or machine is ready led No water in tank led and/or tank not correctly inserted led
- Water tank with a 2.5 liter capacity
- Dimensions: width x depth x height: 22cm x 41cm x 35cm
- Boiler heating element: 1400W
- Power: 230V 50 Hz – 120V 60Hz
- Weight: 18.8 kg
For a really in-depth review please click here :
Have a look at the Mara X site, click here :
The Anfim Best On Demand Domestic Coffee Grinder features an electronically controlled timer with variable programming for a single or double dose.
Anfim’s coffee grinders – in the heart of a good coffee.
With more than 50 years of experience Anfim manufactures only and exclusively coffee grinders and coffee dosers, projected and built for professional usage. Anfim grinders are high quality, steady and simple in their maintenance and support.
The Anfim Best On Demand Domestic Coffee Grinder features :
- Electronically controlled timer
- Grind on Demand
Technical Features of the Anfim K-ST On Demand Domestic Coffee Grinder :
- Hopper capacity 0,4 kg
- Grinding time 1.5g per second
- Voltage 220/240 V
- Frequency 50/60 Hz
- RPM 1400
- Grinding disc diameter 54 Ø mm
- Grinding disc material Hardened steel
- Dimensions (w x h x d) 145 x 380 x 300 mm
- Net weight 6,9 kg (K-ST)
- Shipping weight 7,6 kg (K-ST)