Lelit Mara X E61 Individual Nera with Coffee Essentials Single Dose Coffee Grinder.
Lelit Mara X E61 PID Prosumer Espresso Machine – Individual Nera.
Lelit seems to be taking the lead in the prosumer market. First the game changing Lelit Bianca and now the Lelit Mara X PID.
Italian hand-made quality and very competitive pricing.
The world’s most compact E61 espresso machine just got super powers – Mara X.
Just when you though the Mara and Mara PID couldn’t get better, Lelit brings out this top of the range Mara X.
Mara X is an E61-type group with automatic brew temperature control that allows all users to easily pull the perfect espresso shot. It’s brand new double probe system, patented by Lelit, keeps brew temperature constant so as to yield the best performance for each shot, so need need for cool flushing or temperature surfing – we know of NO other PID heat exchanger machine on the planet that can do this.
The PID in the Mara X is unique. Unlike all other PID’s which remain at the preset temperature, the Mara X will twice a second make calculations, and will then either heat up or cool down the boiler thereby regulating the temperature of the heat exchanger – simply genius.
In addition, a switch on the right side of the Mara X allows you to choose either Brew Temperature Priority (keeping the brew temperature constant) or Steam Temperature Priority (your Mara X with then regulate temperatures like any normal HX PID machine).
A silent vibration pump ? – Yes, its new patented pump goes beyond being merely silent.
We think this one is a winner.
We urge you to please not wait to order. We’re sure this will be as big a success as the Lelit Bianca, meaning if you don’t get your Mara X first you’ll be in for a bit of a wait.
Your Lelit Mara X comes :
- LELIT58 portafilter with coffee slide spout
- LELIT58 filter basket holding 9-11 grams
- LELIT58 filter basket holding 14-18 grams
- LELIT58 filter basket holding 18-21 grams
- LELIT58 blind filter basket
- Riser for espresso cups
- Water softener resin filter
- Drip tray with self-cleaning grate
- LELIT58 stainless steel tamper (precision 58.55mm) with a red wooden handle
- Plastic spoon for ground coffee
- Group head cleaning brush
- Group head cleaning detergent
- Milk nozzle cleaning detergent
Lelit Mara X E61 PID Prosumer Espresso Machine features :
- Stainless Steel boiler with 1.8 litre capacity
- Stainless steel AISI 316L heat exchanger E61-type group with mechanical pre-infusion
- Heating of group sped up by thermosyphon circulation through double probe HX system (Patent pending)
- The PID switch located behind the drip tray allows setting for warm, hot or extra hot
- Last shot protection – makes sure you don’t run out of water mid-shot and waste your espresso.
- Spring-loaded professional taps
- Cool touch steam wand
- Double pressure gauge
- Power saving system that reduces the pressure in the steam boiler when not in use, keeping an 80% heating efficiency whilst still guaranteeing machine reactivation
- Stainless steel back lit On/Off switch Machine in heating led and/or machine is ready led No water in tank led and/or tank not correctly inserted led
- Water tank with a 2.5 liter capacity
- Dimensions: width x depth x height: 22cm x 41cm x 35cm
- Boiler heating element: 1400W
- Power: 230V 50 Hz – 120V 60Hz
- Weight: 18.8 kg
For a really in-depth review please click here :
Have a look at the Mara X site, click here :
Have you seen the price of single dose grinders ? Ridiculously high.
Have the seen the price of the Coffee Essentials single dose grinder ? Ridiculously low.
We have had so many emails regarding single dose grinders, but just could not justify sourcing them at those high prices. We had to find a well-priced, good quality, solid, heavy, silent and well built grinder – obviously with great consistent and fluffy grinds.
After over a year of trying our friends at Coffee Essentials stepped in and delivered. We are still not sure if they got the price wrong, but non the less we got one, tested it and tested it and tested it. Testing became using it and using it and using it, and now we’re not sure what to do because no other grinder makes sense any more because it’s the only grinder we use now.
Why a single dose grinder ?
Firstly is makes no sense to store your expensive coffee beans in the grinder’s hopper – they simply get stale and after even a day in the hopper your grinder setting is out and needs to be adjusted, finer and finer trying to get a good flow and good crema. Then when your hopper is empty you add fresh beans and your extraction chokes because now you’re too fine and have to spend time trying to get your setting perfect again.
Secondly you’re not tied to one bean. Mix it up a little and use different beans every time, don’t forget that decaf before bedtime if it’s your thing.
Thirdly, no waste (enough said).
Speaking about coffee storage, get yourself the best coffee storage container – AIRSCAPE.
The Coffee Essentials Single Dose Coffee Grinder features :
- Minimal coffee retention
- Blow system to blow out any coffee retention
- 58mm portafilter compatible transparent food grade dosing cup
- Option to dose directly into portafilter
- Auto stop after 45 seconds
- Stepless grind adjustment
- 64mm flat burrs
- 250w motor
- Weight 6.8kg
- Dimension 255mm (L), 130mm (W), 300mm (H)
Please contact us for availability of this item before purchase – we would like to inform you should there be any waiting period before you receive your stock.