Lelit Bianca V2 and Eureka Specialita CHROME Grinder
Also add the new beautiful Lelit Barista accessories kit, click here :
Dual Boiler – check
PID, both Boilers – check
E61 Group – check
Rotary Pump – check
Water reservoiur and direct plumb – check
Pump pressure guage – check
Boiler pressure guage – check
Wooden handle, lever and knobs – check
Digitally adjustable preinfusion time and pause time – check
Integrated shot timer – check
GROUP HEAD PRESSURE GAUGE – check
PRESSURE PROFILING – CHECK
Lelit has done it again. Crammed with technology and all the right parts, Lelit gives us a Pressure Profiling prosumer machine at a ridiculous price. All their machines are top quality at prices we just don’t understand how they do it.
The Lelit Bianca is the ultimate for any Barista. Being able to control the brew pressure of your espresso is simply next level stuff, added to a machine that already has all the bells and whistles you can think of.
With an additional pressure gauge mounted directly to the group you can see the actual brew pressure of your extraction, and not just the pump pressure like other machines.
The notion of having to brew at 9 bar pressure and for fixed brew times is out the window. You can now brew at different pressures and any time you want – the possibilities are literally endless.
Experiment with different grind particle size, coffee weights, volumes and pressures – espresso will never be the same again.
If the Bianca is within your budget then don’t even think about anything else. There is nothing more you can add to an espresso machine – in fact don’t waste your money on anything else.
Lelit is an Italian family-run company that designs and produces coffee machines either for household or professional use.
Both a long technical tradition and an advanced research and development division makes Lelit a leading company among the espresso machine producers.
Design, technology, service and care for details are the main features of our company.
Lelit Bianca V2 Pressure Profile Dual Boiler PID Rotary Pump Espresso Machine :
- 800 ml stainless steel coffee boiler
- 1,5 l stainless steel steam boiler
- E61 type group with paddle system
- Professional water-steam taps with spring closure
- I/O back-lit stainless steel switch
- LCD high resolution graphic display
- Possibility of direct water connection and direct water discharge
- Mug friendly and espresso cup rack
- 70 l water resin filter
- Wide cup warmer
- Mirror polished stainless steel water tray
- Double manometer for coffee and steam
- Anti-burn steam and water wands
- AISI 304 stainless steel, mirror polished as well as brushed.
- Water tank: 2,5 l
- Rotary pump motor: 150W
- Dimensions WxDxH: 29 x 40 x 40 cm
(+8,5 cm if using the tank)
- Coffee boiler heating element: 1400W
- Steam boiler heating element: 1400W
- Voltage: 230/240V 50Hz – 120V 60Hz
- Weight: 22 kg
Comes with :
- Complete portafilter with 1 shot and 2 shots baskets
- Bottomless portafilter with 18/20 g basket
- Blind filter
- Water softener
- Lelit Tamper
- Group cleaning brush
- Extra steam wand nozzle
- Espresso cup rack
Please contact us for availability of this item before purchase – we would like to inform you should there be any waiting period before you receive your stock.