Lelit Bianca Dual Boiler PID Rotary Pump with Eureka Single Dose Grinder.
Lelit Bianca V2 Pressure Profile Dual Boiler PID Rotary Pump.
Please also have a look at the new Mara X, just to see where Lelit as a brand are going, click here :
Also add the new beautiful Lelit Barista accessories kit, click here :
Due to its large demand worldwide Lelit is unable to keep up with production.
Dual Boiler – check
PID, both Boilers – check
E61 Group – check
Rotary Pump – check
Water reservoir and direct plumb – check
Pump pressure gauge – check
Boiler pressure gauge – check
Wooden handle, lever and knobs – check
Digitally adjustable preinfusion time and pause time – check
Integrated shot timer – check
GROUP HEAD PRESSURE GAUGE – check
PRESSURE PROFILING – CHECK
Lelit has done it again. Crammed with technology and all the right parts, Lelit gives us a Pressure Profiling prosumer machine at a ridiculous price. All their machines are top quality at prices we just don’t understand how they do it.
The Lelit Bianca is the ultimate for any Barista. Being able to control the brew pressure of your espresso is simply next level stuff, added to a machine that already has all the bells and whistles you can think of.
With an additional pressure gauge mounted directly to the group you can see the actual brew pressure of your extraction, and not just the pump pressure like other machines.
The notion of having to brew at 9 bar pressure and for fixed brew times is out the window. You can now brew at different pressures and any time you want – the possibilities are literally endless.
Experiment with different grind particle size, coffee weights, volumes and pressures – espresso will never be the same again.
If the Bianca is within your budget then don’t even think about anything else. There is nothing more you can add to an espresso machine – in fact don’t waste your money on anything else.
Lelit is an Italian family-run company that designs and produces coffee machines either for household or professional use.
Both a long technical tradition and an advanced research and development division makes Lelit a leading company among the espresso machine producers.
Design, technology, service and care for details are the main features of our company.
Lelit Bianca Pressure Profile Dual Boiler PID Rotary Pump Espresso Machine :
- Hand-made in Italy
- 800 ml stainless steel coffee boiler
- 1,5 l stainless steel steam boiler
- E61 type group with paddle system
- Professional water-steam taps with spring closure
- I/O back-lit stainless steel switch
- LCD high resolution graphic display
- Possibility of direct water connection and direct water discharge
- Mug friendly and espresso cup rack
- 70 l water resin filter
- 58.55mm precision metal tamper
- Wide cup warmer
- Mirror polished stainless steel water tray
- Double manometer for coffee and steam. An additional manometer mounted directly to the E61 group
- Anti-burn steam and water wands
- AISI 304 stainless steel, mirror polished as well as brushed.
- Water tank: 2,5 l – The tank can be position on either side of the machine or the back, or can it be removed completely if the machine is plumbed in to the main water supply
- Rotary pump motor: 150W
- Dimensions WxDxH: 29 x 40 x 40 cm
(+8,5 cm if using the tank)
- Coffee boiler heating element: 1400W
- Steam boiler heating element: 1400W
- Voltage: 230/240V 50Hz – 120V 60Hz
- Weight: 22 kg
Comes with :
- Complete portafilter with 1 shot and 2 shots baskets – baskets by IMS
- Bottomless portafilter with 18/20 g basket – baskets by IMS
- Blind filter
- Water softener cartridge
- Lelit Precision 58.55mm Tamper
- Group cleaning brush
- Extra steam wand nozzle
- Espresso cup rack
Eureka Mignon Oro Single Dose Coffee Grinder – Black.
The Eureka Mignon Oro single dose grinders add to the new Oro range of Eureka grinders.
Why a single dose grinder ?
Firstly is makes no sense to store your expensive coffee beans in the grinder’s hopper – they simply get stale and after even a day in the hopper your grinder setting is out and needs to be adjusted, finer and finer trying to get a good flow and good crema. Then when your hopper is empty you add fresh beans and your extraction chokes because now you’re too fine and have to spend time trying to get your setting perfect again.
Secondly you’re not tied to one bean. Mix it up a little and use different beans every time, don’t forget that decaf before bedtime if it’s your thing.
Thirdly, no waste (enough said).
Speaking about coffee storage, get yourself the best coffee storage container – AIRSCAPE.
ELR System (Extremely Low Retention): the perfect inclination of the grinding chamber (15°), combined with dedicated technical solutions, ensures retention close to zero.
New Single Dose hopper with branded wooden lid and revolving metal tab (45 g), designed to best satisfy your unique coffee moments.
Dosing cup, made of stainless steel (45 g), it helps you to easily transfer ground coffee right to your portafilter, all while keeping your workspace.
Thanks to the included Mignon Blow Up Cleaning you can prepare your next shot with the grinding chamber always clean.
Oak base shaped for the cups in the catalogue, for an even higher optimization of the workspace.
The particular combination of engine – Diamond Inside® burrs (65 mm) guarantees high productivity (2.3 – 2.8 Espresso; 2.8 – 3.3 Brew) and a wide range of grinds achievable.
Maximum silence, thanks to the “Silent Technology” that allows to reach a unique grinding silence (about 60 dB).
“High Speed” maintenance, handy and easy, whitout losing the grinding setting.
The Eureka Mignon Oro Single Dose Coffee Grinder features :
- BURRS Type Flat Diameter 65 mmMaterialDiamond Inside (patented Eureka)
- DISPENSING SYSTEM Touch Display : No, Dose counter : No
- ENGINE Traction Direct. Revolutions per minute : 1650. Power absorbed : 320 watt
- VARIOUS : Continuous micrometric adjustment : Yes, ELR System : Yes, Silent Technology : Yes, ACE System :Yes Single Dose hopper Included, Mignon Blow Up Cleaning Included, Dosing cup Included
- Hopper capacity 45 g, Productivity (g/s)2.3 – 2.8 Espresso| 2.8 – 3.3 Brew
- DIMENSIONS : Height 321 mm Width 128 mm Depth 260 mm Weight7,2 kg
Please contact us for availability of this item before purchase – we would like to inform you should there be any waiting period before you receive your stock.