La Marzocco GS3 AV with Coffee Essentials Single Dose Coffee Grinder.
La Marzocco GS3 AV Domestic Espresso Coffee Machine.
Now standard with IOT handware.
Imagine if the sky’s the limit, what would the ultimate light duty/home machine be? That was the question La Marzocco set out to answer. Years of research and development yielded the creation of a yet another standard setting espresso machine: the GS3.
With La Marzocco performance and technology, the GS/3 is designed for light commercial applications, including restaurants, offices, catering, or the ultimate home coffee bar.
All the features and performance of a larger La Marzocco in a compact footprint.
La Marzocco GS3 AV Domestic Espresso Coffee Machine features :
- Height: 35.5cm / 14″ Inches
- Width: 40cm / 15.75″ Inches
- Depth: 53cm / 20.866″ Inches
- Steam boiler capacity: 3.5 liters / 0.92 Gallon
- Brew/Group boiler capacity: 1.5 liters / 0.4 Gallon
- Dual stainless steel boiler technology and saturated brewing groups
- 3.5 liter internal water reservoir
- PID temperature control (proportional integral derivative)
- Cool Touch stainless steel steam wand and hot water wand
- Multifunction keypads and digital display
- Internal Pump
- Brew water pre-heating system
Have you seen the price of single dose grinders ? Ridiculously high.
Have the seen the price of the Coffee Essentials single dose grinder ? Ridiculously low.
We have had so many emails regarding single dose grinders, but just could not justify sourcing them at those high prices. We had to find a well-priced, good quality, solid, heavy, silent and well built grinder – obviously with great consistent and fluffy grinds.
After over a year of trying our friends at Coffee Essentials stepped in and delivered. We are still not sure if they got the price wrong, but non the less we got one, tested it and tested it and tested it. Testing became using it and using it and using it, and now we’re not sure what to do because no other grinder makes sense any more because it’s the only grinder we use now.
Why a single dose grinder ?
Firstly is makes no sense to store your expensive coffee beans in the grinder’s hopper – they simply get stale and after even a day in the hopper your grinder setting is out and needs to be adjusted, finer and finer trying to get a good flow and good crema. Then when your hopper is empty you add fresh beans and your extraction chokes because now you’re too fine and have to spend time trying to get your setting perfect again.
Secondly you’re not tied to one bean. Mix it up a little and use different beans every time, don’t forget that decaf before bedtime if it’s your thing.
Thirdly, no waste (enough said).
Speaking about coffee storage, get yourself the best coffee storage container – AIRSCAPE.
The Coffee Essentials Single Dose Coffee Grinder features :
- Minimal coffee retention
- Blow system to blow out any coffee retention
- 58mm portafilter compatible transparent food grade dosing cup
- Option to dose directly into portafilter
- Auto stop after 45 seconds
- Stepless grind adjustment
- 64mm flat burrs
- 250w motor
- Weight 6.8kg
- Dimension 255mm (L), 130mm (W), 300mm (H)
Please contact us for availability of this item before purchase – we would like to inform you should there be any waiting period before you receive your stock.