Gaggia Classic Pro – Stainless Steel with Lelit Fred Grinder.
A true classic in every sense of the word. The Gaggia Classic is back.
The Gaggia Classic Pro improves on the 30 years of the Classic, which is by many considered the best entry level prosumer espresso machine ever made.
The Gaggia Classic Pro Features :
- Chrome-plated 58mm brass brewing group and portafilter
- Commercial-grade steel steam wand
- Built from high-quality brushed stainless steel
- 2L removable water reservoir for easy filling
- 0.35L brass boiler
- Includes portafilter with double & single baskets
- Includes pressurized and non-pressurized portafilter baskets
Removable drip tray
- Cup warmer
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 230mm x 380mm x 240mm
- Weight: 7.25kg
- Voltage: 230V
- Power: 1200W
- Warmup time: -+ 3m30s
Made in Italy.
In true Lelit fashion you’ll get more than you bargained for like full control stepless grind size settings and portafilter controlled stop/start grinding, full stainless steel body, conical burrs and a larger than usual 150W motor.
The stepless control on this grinder is extremely precise due to its innovative worm-screw adjusting mechanism, giving you infinite grind settings from very fine espresso to coarse.
Perfect for home use.
Lelit is an Italian family-run company that designs and produces coffee machines either for household or professional use. Both a long technical tradition and an advanced research and development division makes Lelit a leading company among the espresso machine producers. Design, technology, service and care for details are the main features of our company.
In Lelit’s DNA :
- No frills, everything we produce must be functional.
- Great attention to the internal dynamics – functional excellence.
- Our goal is to produce something that will last.
- Transfer knowledge from commercial machines to the domestic machines.
- Handmade laboratory. We like to get our hands on things.
- Italian heart, European spirit.
Lelit Stepless Grind on Demand Conical Burr Espresso Coffee Grinder :
- Bean hopper capacity: 250 g
- Dimensions LxDxH: 12x18x30,5 cm
- Power: 150W
- Voltage: 230V 50Hz – 120V 60Hz
- Infinite grind setting due to its stepless worm-screw
- Coffee chute, filter holder support and grinding switch in stainless steel
- Grind on demand – stop/start is activated with your portafilter
- Stainless steel appliance body
- Ø38 mm conical burrs
Please contact us for availability of this item before purchase – we would like to inform you should there be any waiting period before you receive your stock.