Alex PID Rotary Pump Domestic Espresso Coffee Machine.
Just like the name says – PID with a rotary pump – The Alex PID can be plumbed into the mains water supply or it can run off it’s own water reservoir.
Now standard with integrated shot timer.
For over 30 years, the Group Izzo with MyWay, has been designing and manufacturing professional espresso machines.
High quality components together with aesthetic simplicity makes these machines suitable for any business or home environment.
It can work with a water tank or can be connected directly to the water network and drain.
It is equipped with an E61 group, a professional and noiseless pump.
Alex PID Rotary Pump Domestic Espresso Coffee Machine :
- Bodywork in stainless steel mirror (AISI 304) with smoothly cutting
- Stainless steel finishing taps with anti-burn grips
- Removable grill for an easier access to the interior components
- New calibrated and fully certified safety valve
- Support of the panel of the group – to make it more stable
- Beautiful stainless steel curved body styling
- Smaller, recessed heater lights
- Large redesigned drip tray, holds 32 oz. of water
- Ergonomic angled portafilters, for ease of use
- Cup warmer tray with rails, better ventilation
- Reinforce front to reduce flexing
- Discharge into drip tray goes down instead of forward, silicone tube no longer visible
- Easy access expansion valve
- Lever action, E 61 commercial group with automatic pre-infusion
- No-Burn articulating steam arm
- No-Burn articulating hot water arm
- All stainless construction (including the frame)
- Large removable drip tray (includes option to drain if desired
- Extremely quiet rotary pump
- Quiet and more reliable SSR Power Relay
- Water tank 2.4 liter with low water sensor (cuts power to heater)
- Lever control to allow switching water source from direct plumb to water tank
- Low water sensor in the reservoir
- Rubber insulating boots over heating element ends for safety
- Coffee machine type Heat Exchanger (HX)
- Pump type Rotary
- Voltage / Frequency 220-240V / 50-60Hz
- Power 1400 watt
- Boiler capacity 2 liters
- Water tank capacity 2.3 liters
- Width 370 mm
- Height 430 mm
- Depth 440 mm
- Net weight 32 kg
- Color Stainless steel
– 1 filter holder of 58mm with one way spout
– 1 filter holder of 58mm with two way spout
– 1 bottomless portafilter
– Stainless steel blank for backflushing.
– Stainless steel braided water line for connecting to water supply
– Drain kit for connecting to waste
Add an E61 Group Head Theremometer, see image below, for accurate and consistent brew temperatures, click here for more info.
Please contact us for availability of this item before purchase – we would like to inform you should there be any waiting period before you receive your stock.