Alex Duetto EVO Dual Boiler Domestic Espresso Coffee Machine.
Also check out the insane Lelit Bianca machine, click here :
Another Online Coffee Shop first – the first online shop globally to stock this unique machine.
Also available in a wood finish – tamper, portafilter handles, steam and water knobs, and lever made from Italian Walnut wood.
View intro courtesy of Espresso TV here :
Some features of the Alex Duetto EVO include :
- Boilers and Solenoid Valve in stainless steel.
- Certification NSF/ANSI 372 for coffee group and certification NSF for Chromed parts.
- Double precision filter for 2 Coffees Handles.
- Drip tray with magnet for best positioning.
- Increased distance between drip tray and coffee group, for using mug/bigger cups.
- Increased distance from steam and hot water rubbers and inox front panel to avoid any damage or scratch..
- Gigleur and mushroom in stainless Steel.
- Easy emptying for both boilers, through a valve at the bottom of the machine.
- Easy access for maintenance of the heating elements through the lower grids
- The rotary pump can be easy adjusted from outside, through the hole placed laterally at the bottom of the machine.
- Equipped with a touch-screen display that shows the temperatures of the two boilers.
- There is a counter that counts the coffee which are provided – with the possibility of resetting the counter to different management profiles (user management and technical management).
- Shot-timer that indicates the time in seconds on the coffee brewing, and is activated by lifting the lever.
- When the machine is turned on, is possible to you choose to enable the steam boiler and to work only with the coffee boiler for better energy management.
- Internal water reservoir or connection to water mains and drain.
The touch screen displays :
- The temperature of the two boilers.
- The symbol for the alarm clock time.
- Date and time.
- Count coffee doses.
- The time in seconds for espresso extraction.
The Alex Duetto EVO Dual Boiler PID machine comes with :
- 2 Portafilters (1x single shot and 1 doudle shot)
- Alex Duetto tamper
- 3 Changeable steam tips
- 1 Drainpipe hose and 1 stainless flexi hose
- Cleaning cloth
- Group head cleaning brush
- Stainless steel blind filter
- Group head cleaning detergent
Add an E61 Group Head Theremometer, see image below, for accurate and consistent brew temperatures, click here for more info.
But the best news it that you can programme the machine to automatically switch on and off for different days of the week – absolutely LOVE that.