Alex Duetto 4 INOX Edition Dual Boiler PID Domestic Espresso Coffee Machine.
Also check out the insane Lelit Bianca machine, click here :
Inox Edition with both boilers, solenoid valve, gicleur, mushroom and drain plug in stainless steel.
For over 30 years, the Group Izzo with MyWay, has been designing and manufacturing professional espresso machines.
High quality components together with aesthetic simplicity makes these machines suitable for any business or home environment.
Innovative and professional, suitable for domestic use, this espresso coffee machine is named DUETTO because its capacity to manage separately both steam and coffee delivery with a dual boiler system.
It can work with a water tank or can be connected directly to the water network and drain.
It is equipped with an E61 group, a professional and noiseless pump and a thermo regulation managed by a PID with an elegant blue illuminated display.
The distinguishing feature of the Alex Duetto Dual Boiler is that the water for the brew boiler is fed via a heat exchanger in the steam boiler. This unique feature allows for greater temperature stability and quicker recovery times – just brilliant !!!
View intro courtesy of Espresso TV here :
The Alex Duetto 4 INOX Edition Dual Boiler PID machine comes with :
- 2 Portafilters (1x single shot and 1 doudle shot)
- Bottomless naked portafilter
- Alex Duetto tamper
- 3 Changeable steam tips
- 1 Drainpipe hose and 1 stainless flexi hose
- Cleaning cloth
- Group head cleaning brush
- Stainless steel blind filter
- Group head cleaning detergent
Upgrades to the Alex Duetto 4 from the Alex Duetto 3 include :
- Inversion of the motor position: The Motor has been installed over the pump.
- Pump adjustable from outside: Thanks to a hole on the side panel of the machine, it’s possible to adjust the pump without disassembling the machine.
- NEW PID with shot timer integrated: Now it’s possible to choose your favourite brewing time for your espresso.
- Boilers with drain plug: In order to facilitate the drainage of the boilers, we equipped the boilers with a drain plug on the bottom of the machine.
- Heating Elements access: Now it’s possible to have an easier access from the lower part of the machine to change the heating elements without having to disassemble the machine.
Alex Duetto Dual Boiler PID Domestic Espresso Coffee Machine :
- Bodywork in stainless steel mirror (AISI 304) with smoothly cutting
- Stainless steel finishing taps with anti-burn grips
- Removable grill for an easier access to the interior components
- New calibrated and fully certified safety valve
- Support of the panel of the group – to make it more stable
- Beautiful stainless steel curved body styling
- Smaller, recessed heater lights
- Large redesigned drip tray, holds 32 oz. of water
- Ergonomic angled portafilters, for ease of use
- Cup warmer tray with rails, better ventilation
- Reinforce front to reduce flexing
- Discharge into drip tray goes down instead of forward, silicone tube no longer visible
- Easy access expansion valve
- Lever action, E 61 commercial group with automatic pre-infusion
- No-Burn articulating steam arm
- No-Burn articulating hot water arm
- All stainless construction (including the frame)
- Large removable drip tray (includes option to drain if desired
- Dual boilers
- PID controller for the group boiler (with 1.0 degree Fahrenheit adjustment)
- PID controller also controls the steam boiler temperature (and thus pressure)
- Extremely quiet rotary pump
- Quiet and more reliable SSR Power Relay
- Water tank 2.4 liter with low water sensor (cuts power to heater)
- Lever control to allow switching water source from direct plumb to water tank
- Low water sensor in the reservoir
- Red indicator lights clearly marked so you can tell which boiler is receiving power
- Rubber insulating boots over heating element ends for safety
Technical Features of the Alex Duetto Dual Boiler PD Domestic Espresso Coffee Machine :
- Water Tank:3 litres or plumb-in
- Steam Boiler:1.5 litres
- Brew Boiler:0.8 litres
- Steam Element:1000w
- Brew Element:1000w
- Termpreture control:P.I.D
- Pump:Rotary Pump
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 370x440x430 mm
Add an E61 Group Head Theremometer, see image below, for accurate and consistent brew temperatures, click here for more info.
Please contact us for availability of this item before purchase – we would like to inform you should there be any waiting period before you receive your stock.