Mazzer ZM Filter Coffee Grinder.
MAZZER LUIGI S.R.L. was established in 50’s as a precision machine workshop and became in few years a leader manufacturer of commercial coffee grinders and grinder-dosers. From the beginning Mazzer never changed its philosophy oriented to precision and reliability of its coffee grinders which led the company to be today the reference manufacturer in this sector.
The ZM Filter grinder boasts a digital grind adjustment system allowing the barista to control the distance between the burrs in microns so that the grind setting is understandable, accurate and repeatable. On the digital display 20 preset grind settings can be recorded, with 4 pre-programmable buttons for quick recipe recall. The ZM’s advanced cooling system, a double fan ensuring that coffee grounds stay cooler, preserves flavor and taste compounds. The ZM has coffee retention of under .45 grams to allow for single dosing.
The Mazzer ZM Filter Coffee Grinder features :
- Flat burrs
- Low coffee retention (<0.45 g)
- Electronic True Zero calibration
- Low r.p.m. with excellent grinding speed
- Ventilation system with electronic control
- Micrometrical digital grind adjustment mechanism
- Can record up to 20 grind settings
- Grinding chamber easy to clean
- On-demand dosing capability
- Double safety switch
- Patented lockable canister to keep coffee grounds from getting on the counter
- Bag holder
Technical Features of the Mazzer Filter ZM Coffee Grinder :
- Power 900 Watt
- Grinding Burrs Flat Ø 83 mm (ref. 151F)
- Grinding blade speed 900 (50 Hz) r.p.m., 1050 (60 Hz) r.p.m.
- Coffee-bean container capacity 0,32 Kg
- Net weight 35 Kg
Please contact us for availability of this item before purchase – we would like to inform you should there be any waiting period before you receive your stock.