Profitec Pro 700 V2 Flow Control Dual Boiler PID with Pro T64 Grinder.
NOW STANDARD WITH FLOW CONTROL
The beautiful Profitec Pro 700 has been given a V2 upgrade making it close to perfection now.
Quality, quality, quality is the ethos of the Pro 700.
Noticeable changes to the V2 are the 60mm black gauges for boiler and pump pressure, newly designed steam and hot water taps and “P” branding.
Internal upgrades include a stainless steel modification to the already technically perfect E61 group.
Even more stunning is the absolute class leading 2 bar steam power it shunts out due to an upgraded PID and steam valve.
But as of 12 October there is even more !!!.
Flow control, yip they have added flow control to the Pro 700, Pro 600 and Pro 500, meaning you can manually adjust the brew pressure during extraction via the control valve and view live what is happening on the group mounted extraction pressure gauge.
Profitec Pro 700 Dual Boiler Domestic Espresso Coffee Machine features :
- Dual boiler (single boiler option)
- Pressure Flow Contol
- 2 Bar steam pressure
- Upgraded PID
- New steam release valve
- NEW: E61 Brew group with stainless steel mushroom
- PID-display for the individual temperature adjustment of both boilers
- PID-display for individual boiler temperature adjustment
- PID-display indicates the brewing time in seconds
- Programmable ECO-Mode
- Brew group cleaning reminder
- Rotary pump
- NEW: Ergonomic wear-free rotary valves
- High-end steam and hot water wands
- NEW: Larger boiler and pump pressure gauges in classic black and Profitec “P” branding
- 0.75 l stainless steel coffee boiler
- 2.0 l stainless steel steam and hot water boiler with separate on/off switch
- Steam boiler with separate on/off switch
- Boiler insulation
- Switchable from water tank to fixed water connection
- Water tank with a 2.8 l volume and water tank connector
- Automatic shut-off when machine reaches low water volume
- Removable cup tray
- NEW: Large drip tray with a 1.0 l capacity and the Profitec “P”
- Separate grid to raise cups
- Voltage: 230V / 110V / 240V
- Power: 1600 W
- Weight: 31 kg / 68.4 lbs
- Dimensions W x D x H: 340 x 475 x 420 mm without portafilter, 340 x 590 x 420 mm with portafilter
Please see the comprehensive video from Whole Latte Love below.
The Profitec Pro T64’s unique stepless conical setting mechanism allows for one of the most precise settings we’ve seen.
With it’s big commercial 64mm burrs and powerful 450w motor, this grinder will deliver a consistent quality grind for perfect extraction.
The darkened bean hopper (500g capacity) is also a first keeping the beans fresh longer.
The Profitec Pro T64 On Demand Domestic Coffee Grinder features :
- Step less grind adjustment
- Display for programming the portion sizes and an integrated quantity counter
- Two buttons for selecting the portions size
- Manual grind: hold the grinding button
- Stop grinding: press the respective button again
- Grinding time: 4,0 ± 0,2 sec. – 1 portion (7-9 g) 5,5 ± 0,2 sec. – 2 portions (14-16 g)
- Height adjustable mechanism to situate the porta filter
- Darkened bean hopper with a 500g volume
- Catching tray for coffee grounds
- Housing made from stainless steel
- Grinding mechanism made from aluminium
TECHNICAL FEATURES OF THE Profitec Pro T64 On Demand Domestic Coffee Grinder :
- 64 mm diameter stainless steel burrs
- 1400 revolutions per minute
- Voltage: 230 V (115 V) / 50 Hz
- Weight: 7.5 kg
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 430 x 170 x 250 mm
Please contact us for availability of this item before purchase – we would like to inform you should there be any waiting period before you receive your stock.