Comandante C40 “NITRO BLADE” WENGE Hand Coffee Grinder.
THE ONE AND ONLY COMANDANTE C40 NITRO BLADE
Many simply try to copy the Comandante C40 Nitro Blade … but this is no game changer for us.
The Comandante C40 Nitro Blade stays the ultimate manual grinder …
Try hard – but you will find no better!
We refined the geometry and structure of the Nitro Blade burr to get the grind performance we were looking for and the particle distribution which worked best with brewing fresh ground specialty arabica beans. Manufacturing a Nitro Blade is a serious engineering task which requires special tools and machinery, excellent craftsmanship and lots of experience. High-nitrogen martensitic steel is extremely difficult to work with. But when finished, it is tough, highly wear resistant and has a high degree of edge retention. This is what we want.
Built for true coffee enthusiasts and specialty coffee connoisseurs, the C40 (MKIII) Nitro Blade is a robust high performance coffee hand grinder with an advanced burr set design. The selection of the burr material is the proud result of dedicated research and development. Clear design mixed with high performance.
- Burr Geometry : Comandante – Z15MB-V7LC-DSE-200
- Burr Material : Patented High-Alloyed High-Nitrogen Stainless Steel
- Grind Thrust Average : >1 Bean per turn at < 3,Nm
- Body : Stainless Steel and wood
- Axle : Stainless Steel
- Crank : Stainless Steel
- Crank-Knob : 100% Natural Oak Wood (Hand-made in Black Forest)
- Wood Surface Treatment: Natural-based Wax-Oil
- Engine-Frame : Eastman Tritan (BPA-free)
- Axle Bearings : 2 x Stainless Steel Micro Ball Bearing with Rubber Seals
- Jar : Glass (clear & brown)
- Lid : Urochem 371 (natural-based)
- Packaging : only recyclable Paper
Check out the Comandante in action here.
Need a review ? click here.
Precision made in Germany.