Ditting KFA1203 Retail Packet Commercial Coffee Grinder
The Ditting KFA1203 Retail Packet Commercial Coffee Grinder is the ideal solution everywhere that fast, reliable and uniform grinding is required.
Coffee stores with a large volume of business, supermarkets and roasting establishments value these coffee grinders highly for their exceptional performance, sturdiness and simple and safe operation.
Whether you want to grind a large or small amount of coffee, whether the grind needs to be fine or coarse, our range of products will find the right machine for your requirements.
Ditting grinders reflect the latest state of the art capabilities. This is achieved through consistent, on-going development of the individual units taking current customer requirements into account and by adapting to safety and hygiene regulations.
The key part of any grinder is the grinding mechanism. Ditting attaches special importance to the design and manufacture of outstanding grinding mechanisms which guarantee uniform and gentle grinding whatever setting is required, time and time again.
For you and your customers, this uniform grinding ensures a full release of aroma and extraction of flavour comes to fruition during the brewing process.
The Ditting KFA1203 Retail Packet Commercial Coffee Grinder features :
- Precision grinding discs made of high quality material that is extremely wear resistant, the original discs can be re-sharpened up to 2-3 times with proper care and maintenance.
- Specially design motors allow for large grinding capacity.
- Easy to clean, maintain and calibrate.
- Continuously variable adjustment of grinding fineness.
- Efficient bag shaking device distributes ground coffee particles evenly into bag
Technical Features of the Ditting KFA1203 Retail Packet Commercial Coffee Grinder :
- Average grinding capacity : 1400 g/min
- Hopper capacity : 1100 g
- Grinding disc diameter : Ø 120 mm
- Net weight : 38 kg
- Dimensions (w x d x h) : 260 x 340 x 640 mm
Please contact us for availability of this item before purchase – we would like to inform you should there be any waiting period before you receive your stock.